2.14.2010

7/2010

I haven´t got much to report from the past week. I have dyed some yarn. From that dull grey in the picture above to the warm dark burgundy in the pic below. I´m satisfied!

And....I´ve got tickets to the Operafestival in Savonlinna the summer to come!!! Yay!!!! We are going to see George Bizet´s Carmen 12th of July. I´m so excited. And before that we´ll hopefully be able to visit the Medieval Fair in Turku 1st -4th of July 2010 also. I´m seriously thinking on going there to sell medieval stuff...putting my little grey cells to work and trying to figure out what kind of products to make....hmm...
.

Tällä kertaa ei ole paljoakaa raportoitavaa menneeltä viikolta. Olen värjännyt lankaa. Ensimmäisen kuvan tylsä harmaa muuttui lämpimän burgundin väriseksi. Olen tyytyväinen.

Ja....olen saanut liput Savonlinnan Oopperajuhliin. Menemme katsomaan George Bizet´n Carmenin 12.7. Olen niin innostunut. Ennen sitä toivon että pääsisin Keskiajan Markkinoille Turkuun 1-4.7 2010. Mietin vakavissani menisinkö sinne myymään keskiaikaisia tuotteita....laitan pienet harmaat solut työhön ja mietin mitä voisin sinne valmistaa...hmmm...

Ei kommentteja: